If you had only a few months to live, what would you do?
If you were 12 years old and you found out you had only a short time to live, what do you think you would do?
Imagine if you were only a little child and you found out that you were going to die soon. Well, there is an organization called "Make-A-Wish Foundation" which grants the wish of that child. This organization has granted 167,000 wishes worldwide.
Here are some of the more recent wishes:
I wish to be a musician and make my own CD.
I wish to help kids in an orphanage.
I wish to meet Michael Jordon.
I wish to go to Paris and eat at a fancy restaurant.
I wish to go to Walt Disney Resort.
I wish to be a sports reporter for the Chicago Cubs.
I wish to be a policeman.
I wish to stay at the ice hotel in Sweden.
I wish to be a lighthouse keeper.
I wish to have surfing lessons.
I wish go on a photo shoot with National Geographic.
I wish to go on a shopping spree.
I wish to have a tree house.
I wish to meet the pope.
I wish to go to Paris and study art.
I wish to meet the Iron Chef, Masaharu Morimoto.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment